Southeast Region Iasca Show Saturday November 15th

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
What class you running in man?? I'll be in cruiserweight
****, didn't know you were competing tomorrow. Got a lot of breaking in to do between now and then haha. You'll do fine considering the class and the fact you literally just threw it together.

On a side note... Good luck to everyone tomorrow and have fun. I'll be sitting in a tree stand in the 20 degree weather all day.

****, didn't know you were competing tomorrow. Got a lot of breaking in to do between now and then haha. You'll do fine considering the class and the fact you literally just threw it together.

On a side note... Good luck to everyone tomorrow and have fun. I'll be sitting in a tree stand in the 20 degree weather all day.
What does he run equipment wise... Just curious

What does he run equipment wise? Just curious

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date