IL Style Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

snb778
5,000+ posts

blaugh!!!!
Just wanted to give a shout out to Il Style. owners name is Rafi. I've always believe he does great work. His business can really blow up if he put his mind to it. He likes to have a lot of fun. lets his regulars/other friends stop by all the time to hang out and see what he is doing.

he has done a few installs in my car, 1 of which was one of the best vinyl jobs i've seen him do. Does a ton of custom fiberglass work. he has had a few cars in Hot Import Nights and won 3rd place in his category i believe. Might have a few more in there.

he is located on the corner of Milwaukee and Golf. Not a huge SPL guy though, but I was happy giving him my business

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

• Poll
I think you should use whatever driver combo that benefits your situation the best. Right now I'm running a complete freak show. Check this...
And you failed to mention airspace of the box or the sub and power you were running. In 89 most subs were extremely low xmax meaning very little...
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...

About this thread

snb778

5,000+ posts
blaugh!!!!
snb778
ex. Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date