Innovative Car Audio

RHoughton1
10+ year member

I Just wanted to say Cory,Shawn and Ryan are great to deal with, they are a small shop and do the installs, their selves everything from remote start to custom installs. and they don't mind answering questions.Cory is a MECA judge and they have installed 2 world championship SQL systems.

Nope..not affiliated with the guys in NY.

Randy, thanks for the kind words.. We appreciate that... I wont tell Sean you spelled his name wrong either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cory

and for the record...Sean is also a 3x certified judge...

Where do you go when you have a certain design or install in mind?

What do you do when the shop you went to, to have your dream install completed tells you it "can not be done"?

You come to us.....

We like to perform the installs that everyone else says is impossible.... so next time you hear "no" get in touch with us...

Hi,

This is jee,Car Audio is known for a high level of excellence in both product knowledge and installation. Founded in 1978, Columbus Car Audio & Accessories consists of three retail stores.

========================================================

jee

Indiana Drug Addiction

These are some great guys that do quality work. They will hook you up too!! that is a combo that cant be beat.

We have recently moved to a new location to better serve our customers. The old shop was a little "out of the way"... so we decided to move to an easier to find location...

813 N. Fulton Ave

Evansville IN, 47710

812-423-7888

where was this shop before, I know of dashboard over by walmart and the place over on morgan by the bagel shop, and there used to be a store downtown that sold kove audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...