Inphase

Phelixx
10+ year member

Very helpful staff, so I shouldn't complain that they are kind of slow. Definately do a drop off instead of waiting for them to do the job. They were willing to drive me back to work one day though, thought that was nice. Prices seem fair. Kind of a limited selection.

Anyone else?

Very helpful staff, so I shouldn't complain that they are kind of slow. Definately do a drop off instead of waiting for them to do the job. They were willing to drive me back to work one day though, thought that was nice. Prices seem fair. Kind of a limited selection.
Anyone else?
Ya inphase will take care of you....inphase in my opinion cares about the customer the most while having fair prices...not increadibly cheap but not incredibly expensive but theyll get teh job done...plus they build the best subwoofer boxes in the midwest.

Ya inphase will take care of you....inphase in my opinion cares about the customer the most while having fair prices...not increadibly cheap but not incredibly expensive but theyll get teh job done...plus they build the best subwoofer boxes in the midwest.
For a shop anways...right?

didn't know there was this many people around here from the omaha area. i personally have never been to inphase... what brands do they carry?

I have no experience with their audio work but they did do a crappy job on my window tinting. It had excessive bubbling and they tried to cover a mistake with black electrical tape! Needless to say I wont be going to them to get my new car tinted.

Inphase is overall just good..i will admit they could be weak at sometimes more than others but that is something alot of other places go through to...as far as tint i got mine done there and it was kind of shitty but it's under warranty so if they can fix it is the question...the main guy nick up will hook you up no doubt about it!!!! brands that inphase carry's varys from jbl being one of the leading brands to memphis, blaupunkt, pioneer, panasonic, jvc, mtx and the list goes on even if they don't have what you want in the store you should still let them know and then they can go from there as to what they can get you....

I like inphase, i had my rockford system installed there. They did a really good job on the set up and wiring, I didnt get the products from them though. They have helped me out alot and I think they have really fair prices. Considering to install my system (full amp install with a cap and subwoofers) they charged me about 300 dollars less then best buy would of!

i live in omaha, and out of the three (SWAT, metro audio, and inphase) i give inphase the top spot. in audio purposes. (i see the tint didnt work too well) as for installing purposes, everyone is overpriced. i would rather do it myself, take my sweet time, and have everyting work right that pay for an install. if anyone has never been to omaha location its on like 132 and L. (somewhere around there) very helpful too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

+1 for inphase, I worked there for 4 years. Dave (the owner) a pretty stand up guy. After dealing with Stereo West hell for 2 years, it was a happy change and I was there when that place was growing.

Remember its not how fast your install is, its whether it works or not when you leave!!

installed an amp for me and a buddy of mine used to work up there. Nice people and a very informative employee just started working there under a year who moved from stereo west. Overall good vibe, but I do all my installs and buy from craigslist or online.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phelixx

10+ year member
Phelixx
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views