Installer/shop on the east side of the Twin Cities?

mdfuller

I am looking for a place where I can look at some Alpine decks and get one installed. Nothing too complex just a deck, Sirius adapter, iPod adapter, and some steering wheel controls (SWI-JACK). I usually go to Mach One off of Rice (fantastic), but they don't have any Alpine decks I can look at. Should I just buy the stuff and bring it to Mach One or is there another place in the area that does good work and has Alpines in stock? Please don't recommend a CC or BB - I have burned too many times by those places. I don't care what it costs I just want it done soon and done right. Thanks folks!

I am looking for a place where I can look at some Alpine decks and get one installed. Nothing too complex just a deck, Sirius adapter, iPod adapter, and some steering wheel controls (SWI-JACK). I usually go to Mach One off of Rice (fantastic), but they don't have any Alpine decks I can look at. Should I just buy the stuff and bring it to Mach One or is there another place in the area that does good work and has Alpines in stock? Please don't recommend a CC or BB - I have burned too many times by those places. I don't care what it costs I just want it done soon and done right. Thanks folks!
well do you have the items? i can do it for you? what kind of car do you have? i live in the east side of saint paul...well base zone usually have nice stuff, but go to pawn shops to look for nice items or i usually buy it from ppl like my uncles friends..

Just buy it for cheap off amazon and have someone install it for you. You could probally do it yourself. Just buy the harness for your car and just match the colors. thats if your car isnt too complicated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...