Kenwood Excelon DMX905S or something else?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Colin Garnes

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys. Been out of the game awhile. Used to be on here on the regular when it was CAF back in like 2006. 

Anyways looking to replace the stock headunit on my 09 Jetta tdi wagon and dont know other options or what I should be looking for. Seems like the Kenwood had everything I would want and need. Would like to keep it around $450 or less.

Used to have an Alpine CDA-9887 back in the day and have NO IDEA what's going on in car audio at the moment. 

Still have my RF Power 600-2 amp and my RF Power 1000-1td that I need to figure out some banger comps and sub to throw at this bad boy as well. 

Hey guys. Been out of the game awhile. Used to be on here on the regular when it was CAF back in like 2006. 

Anyways looking to replace the stock headunit on my 09 Jetta tdi wagon and dont know other options or what I should be looking for. Seems like the Kenwood had everything I would want and need. Would like to keep it around $450 or less.

Used to have an Alpine CDA-9887 back in the day and have NO IDEA what's going on in car audio at the moment. 

Still have my RF Power 600-2 amp and my RF Power 1000-1td that I need to figure out some banger comps and sub to throw at this bad boy as well. 
that looks like a nice deck. it has built in gps which drives up the cost. anything with android auto will also have gps from the AA itself. Specs look pretty awesome tho. Cheapest ive seen that deck is $530, but you can get many of the same features in a $300 deck like the pioneer nex2300 like mine in my sig minus the built in nav

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.