Las Vegas CA.com, lets meet up!

wow. sounds like it'll be a great event. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Lots of us eh?
yeahh man, is it just the two of us?

i talked to jeffrey from boomin audio and he told me he wants to have a db drag event here in vegas, he just needs a local shop to host it.

do you know any shop that can/want to host a dbdrag event?

man i remember this guy who worked at a custom shop on nellis blvd about 5-6 years ago had a black extreme blazer with four dd 15's and crossfire amps i think............i remember thinking at the time wtf is digital designs but **** they looked sweet.......

yeahh man, is it just the two of us?
i talked to jeffrey from boomin audio and he told me he wants to have a db drag event here in vegas, he just needs a local shop to host it.

do you know any shop that can/want to host a dbdrag event?
Good luck! I've tried that for years.

Nobody in town is willing to pay for events. They always have lackluster turn-outs here in Vegas.

man i remember this guy who worked at a custom shop on nellis blvd about 5-6 years ago had a black extreme blazer with four dd 15's and crossfire amps i think............i remember thinking at the time wtf is digital designs but **** they looked sweet.......
That was James (Dognuts)...

It would only do ~165 outlaw on the old meters. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i heard there was a show last week? but i got the info late.

and chris(Missing Link Audio) told me theres one coming up this week?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...