LF Helping hand and place to do install (GROVE CITY PA)

Participant count
  • Participants list

budes
10+ year member

USA
I have recently purchased a 2007 jeep commander with a ****** as stereo in it. I plan on replacing it all.

I work on the road and currently stay in Grove City PA.

I am looking for a helping hand to help me install, headunit, front components, rear mids and an amp.

There no boxes to be made or anything like that. I just need a place and some tools. I will supply beer and or food for the day along with some great stories.

I would prefer to do my own work over being forced into a shop near by that doesnt look appealing.

Thanks in advance for looking and I appreciate any help I can get. Also I am looking to meet up prior to the build day to get to know you and know in advance any thing else we might need.

Looking for a week from this Saturday the 3rd of march. If not sooner. I can take any day off of the week to do this. Would prefer to drive less then an hour and a half from grove city pa.

Thank again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...