Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

^^^^^ this exclusivity type attitude is the problem.as far as maine having a better economy, maine is one of the worst economic environments in the country, we have huge heroin, coke, and bath salt epidemics in and amongst you area, mine, bangor, the coast, everywhere. Why do you want to have a team if you do not want people on it whose sole purpose is to be loud, who possibly can educate you young'n, or help you get to the next level?

Some of the best information I've ever learned was from people who do 160's, and 170's, how dare I of all people tell them they cant do this or that due to their personal accomplishments...... I'd welcome that notoriety for my SPL club all day every day, no matter what.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

his only purpose in this thread is to make you put up comments like this, i promise not a single post was read that pertains to audio by him... job well done brodeezy

Because this HOBBY is NOT a SPORT and I do it for fun anyone who takes the fun out of it for me I no longer care for... I'll hit a 150-160 on my own time I don't need someone telling me my team ***** and that I **** because I'm not hitting retarded numbers on a daily ride (when STEVE from NESPL even said I hit great numbers.) my team brought so much competition and spectators to his show he told us he was coming back next summer and I met a few people hitting almost 160's that I talk to daily that are WAY older than even you Jason. If you honestly think I want people on my team who just talk **** then you must be high...

and I don't even see heroin, coke or bath salt w/e anywhere near where I live (and I know a lot of dealers because my family is full of lowlifes.) all I see around maine is Oxys, weed and one in awhile Coke. Economically thought you can buy a house here for 1/3rd the price you can anywhere else in the U.S.

and yes I love a little **** talking and I love a little competition and for people to really raise the stakes I agree Jason, I dont want a bunch of soft kids on my team but its just straight disrespectful to talk **** like that about another team like people here have, I guess most people aren't hospitable.

I honestly don't even get why you're here dude... All you do is spam annoying **** in every thread. Honestly you could hit the world record in SPL and I'd still think you're a disgrace to the game and a complete tool, please don't come to a NESPL competition cause if I met youd probably get ***** slapped by everyone on my team.

Ime here so i can ear fu ck the **** out of you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, I'm going to bow out of this convo, I am not sure where you are going with it. I dont know who said you werent loud, or whatever, but bring your best game to the shows and do the best you can. If you can do all this on your own, why do you need a team? My hobby is car audio, I won at it, does that mean it cant be my hobby because its competitive and I did ok?

You can buy a house for 1/3 the cost of the average because the wage is 1/3 of the **** average, the cost of living in the north is stupid high and as a home owner I can attest to all of that being true.

Well, I'm going to bow out of this convo, I am not sure where you are going with it. I dont know who said you werent loud, or whatever, but bring your best game to the shows and do the best you can. If you can do all this on your own, why do you need a team? My hobby is car audio, I won at it, does that mean it cant be my hobby because its competitive and I did ok?You can buy a house for 1/3 the cost of the average because the wage is 1/3 of the **** average, the cost of living in the north is stupid high and as a home owner I can attest to all of that being true.
I don't get where anyone is going with this... I'm just annoyed at this point. Is it acceptable to act like a kid here? I guess I joined the wrong forum.

what is relevant is just bring your best every time you compete, bring your friends, and bring the beer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what is relevant is just bring your best every time you compete, bring your friends, and bring the beer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Eh... if thats not what I've been saying this whole time I guess I'm an idiot or you cant read //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Maine loves you too BRO!
and I can assure you if he came to maine with that attitude they'd LOVE to beat his ***. thats all.

So much win with this statement.

So much win with this statement.
Can you just grow up dude and not respond to my threads... the last place Id expect a useless troll is on a Car Audio forum now THAT is funny.

Eh... if thats not what I've been saying this whole time I guess I'm an idiot or you cant read //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif 

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

and I can assure you if he came to maine with that attitude they'd LOVE to beat his ***. thats all.
BroDeezy, if you come to Maine you can be on my car audio team BRO! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

BroDeezy, if you come to Maine you can be on my car audio team BRO! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Sweet i will have to work on my car a little bit. Right now im thinking im going to tune it at 32hz but i doubt it will even be loud....

I feel like I'm trolling a bit in this thread, out of boredom. Sorry to all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

As far as your team Jesse, good luck, I assume we will cross paths this coming year at shows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...