Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

Can you just grow up dude and not respond to my threads... the last place Id expect a useless troll is on a Car Audio forum now THAT is funny.

Lol no trolls on a car audio forum. We have more on here the normal forums do.

God guess I have to make a new thread now... this ones pointless now.

Everyone wants to be loud, but I stopped trying to be the LOUDEST when I was 18 and I realized theres always someone louder and I stopped caring I just want a good sounding vehicle and to compete a few times for numbers... I guess I dont take it as serious as some areas, my biggest point to getting people on the team is to make oura rea more known for bass and to get some numbers in our area... That's it and of course fo rfun and if you NEED anything were here for you like a family... BBQ's and **** when we build boxes. This was a SERIOUS thread one of the FEW SERIOUS threads I make and you all turned it into a troll thread, thats why im pissed and SERIOUS not because thats how I am with bass.

God guess I have to make a new thread now... this ones pointless now.
Everyone wants to be loud, but I stopped trying to be the LOUDEST when I was 18 and I realized theres always someone louder and I stopped caring I just want a good sounding vehicle and to compete a few times for numbers... I guess I dont take it as serious as some areas, my biggest point to getting people on the team is to make oura rea more known for bass and to get some numbers in our area... That's it and of course fo rfun and if you NEED anything were here for you like a family... BBQ's and **** when we build boxes. This was a SERIOUS thread one of the FEW SERIOUS threads I make and you all turned it into a troll thread, thats why im pissed and SERIOUS not because thats how I am with bass.

Will you marry me?

dont mind brodiesel he is just him. in all honesty whats the point of a team if you arent trying to be louder? or competing for that matter. i thought the competitor was there to be louder than the next guy, isnt that what competition is all about. i hear ya about it being fun, but guess what, for those that are serious about it still have fun. i have tons of fun whether i take first or 4th at comps. the comp is supposed to be fun for everyone. heck i take my kids out with me and they enjoy being out there. its as fun as you make it. whether you're by yourself or rolling in with 6 cars.

When did I say we arent competiting or trying to get louder? I've stated many times we're all aiming for 150's by next season and a few of us I'm sure are close we just need TermLab time... As you can see nobody takes my team seriously in competition right now so why gloat about my 144's and ****? I'm just making the locals aware there IS a team and we ARE looking for good experienced members that are laid back. I'm a little edgy and I was trying to do soemthing here but apparently I didnt get my point accross right. I am serious about my numbers I will continue to compete and this IS a competing team and next summer we wILL be making a good showing... So with that said is aNYONE with us? as exo would say bassheads unite!

When did I say we arent competiting or trying to get louder? I've stated many times we're all aiming for 150's by next season and a few of us I'm sure are close we just need TermLab time... As you can see nobody takes my team seriously in competition right now so why gloat about my 144's and ****? I'm just making the locals aware there IS a team and we ARE looking for good experienced members that are laid back. I'm a little edgy and I was trying to do soemthing here but apparently I didnt get my point accross right. I am serious about my numbers I will continue to compete and this IS a competing team and next summer we wILL be making a good showing... So with that said is aNYONE with us? as exo would say bassheads unite!
150 isnt bad at all. i do a 146.?? sealed up on music. i compete bassrace so i compete on music sealed up for 30 second runs. i am trying to be over a 50 here within the next few months. in 2012 i will be in the same page as you guys. i'll be competing much more in different classes/orgs. i just have a quick question and take it for what its worth. you say you're serious about you're numbers, but earlier in the thread i thought i remembered you saying numbers didnt mean much to you

I really wished it was easier to find people that wanted to have fun with audio too. It would make a huge difference in the audio sales sector. People would be buying a lot more audio equipment if there were more places to meet people and hang out and show off their hard work. I commend you on your efforts, but it won't be a cakewalk, for sure. I think the lack of representation in the Northeast could use more people like you trying to organize groups of people to help encourage a trade in an honest living, vehicle maintenance and customization. Sacsking916 has been going to shows for years and is very familiar with the in-s and out-s of organizing groups of people for shows. Hint though, Beer=fights.

I'll meet up with you and use my meter at some point on one condition - you admit you love to compete and since you have talked the talk lets walk the walk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif I have an inverter and fully portable TL setup, we will get together. I promise I dont bite :-x

150 isnt bad at all. i do a 146.?? sealed up on music. i compete bassrace so i compete on music sealed up for 30 second runs. i am trying to be over a 50 here within the next few months. in 2012 i will be in the same page as you guys. i'll be competing much more in different classes/orgs. i just have a quick question and take it for what its worth. you say you're serious about you're numbers, but earlier in the thread i thought i remembered you saying numbers didnt mean much to you
To me numbers mean nothing... Concidering most of the time Tuning and Vehicle type play the biggest part a CRX with a 12" off 1000rms will do the same as a Tahoe with 4 12's of 4000rms I guess in a sense it means something but not really unless you're pulling 160's @ 30hz lol. Other than that I just like to feel air and see hair tricks and see things bounce and move and see headboards flexing etc. I love bass for the science more than the sound I love the fact that I told my girlfriends mothers boyfriend I can float hair with my music and he said it's impossible (thinks he knows it all) only to have floated HIS hair personally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just lately I've been going to comps and meeting the people and orginizing and it's a lot of fun, but I'm looking more locally I want to make New England mostly nothern new england shine more, have more competitors and showings so WE can have more shows and I dont have to drive hours to a show everytime I want one. Steve almost didn't come back he said if it was the way he figured it would have been he wouldn't come to Sound Resort again (I dont blame him.) but Backwoods Bumpers and TC Customs brought over 10 competitors and over 20 people and we got a special thank you and he said he would be coming back due to the turnout.

Now the point isn't that we all didnt hit 145+'s the point is we worked hard to be ready in little time with little money and we all came in 1st in our classes (whether or not we didnt have much competition.) So I think for our FIRST showing we did partially good and I AM proud of them. People brag about being able to run their systems for 30 seconds avg. I run my system for an hour straight at the SAME setting I did my SPL run at so that tells me I am doing soemthing right since I'm only running 1.2k. I'm not the loudest I'm not the best, but I am good at what I do and I have passion for it and respect for my fellow bassheads, The reason I'm so aggrivated is this thread was supposed to be a way to see who is around what they're running and make some common ground but instead it started out as a **** measuring contest. Personally I'm not impressed with ANY of the NESPL setups they are ALL messy including Keiths Dereks and Mikes, they aren't daily for the most part but they are good guys that are genuine and I feel are in it for the same reason and they dont treat me like a "noob." I just want everyone to get a long, come out for the meets and hit me up IF anyone needs anything seriously even IF you're not int he group I design boxes, I fiberglass, I get discounts on a lot of different stuff and I know my **** so if you NEED help and you're local call me 207 890 2649 have a good one everyone I guess I'll have to go about this a different way/

I'll meet up with you and use my meter at some point on one condition - you admit you love to compete and since you have talked the talk lets walk the walk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif I have an inverter and fully portable TL setup, we will get together. I promise I dont bite :-x
I LOVE competing my palms got sweaty, my heart started racing and I forgot to hit **** play on my ipod my first run last comp... You're right I'm lyin if im saying Im not in it to win it but I accept that I'm just like anyone else and if you're happy you're happy. I think the problem is everyone needs to meet each other and get an idea... So on that note lets do it! I'll put my SPL to the test and not my mouth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I promise a 145 off of 1.2K clamped playing music sealed. (btw my box is tuned between 32-33 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif) Hell just for the occasion I'll run the SAME power and the SAME everything I'll just make a new box and I'll even keep my tuning below 35hz still I bet I'll gain a dB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

looks dont get you loud. you may need to enjoy the sq side of things if you want perfection, or at least close to it. SPL builds are constantly changing, alot of bare wood, sanded fiberglass, and odd things aka tricks of the trade that just 'work'.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...