Mobile Electronics Installer/Fabricator Keller Texas/ Ft.Worth Texas

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dallasneon

Platinum Mobile Audio is looking for an experienced installer in Keller Texas, which is located northeast of Fort Worth. We carry products from Ground Zero, Incriminator Audio, Image Dynamics, Cerwin-Vega, Sony, Pioneer and Kenwood. This position requires an outgoing, friendly, people-oriented personality. Experience with custom fabrication such as box building, speaker pods and rings, amp racks and proper door treatments is preferred. An overall understanding of sound imaging and DSP's would be a plus. MECP certification is a plus. Please PM for further details.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The link doesn't work for me, (although they never do). I get they might not want to link to a competing website, but if there was ever a reason...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
I give him a couple of joints and... WAIT, I am the installer!
What precisely are you trying to accomplish here? How much space are you willing to sacrifice in your vehicle and how much money can you spend...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...

About this thread

Dallasneon

Dallasneon
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dallasneon