mustang suspension help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Oh gotcha. Might be worth installing a kill switch to the fuel pump or piezo tweeters in thr headliners on a external circuit. I dont trust factory alarms
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Oh it works. Whenever people try to open my passenger door before I get to my car the alarms goes off. My car is keyless so I never use the fob to unlock it. It unlock whenever I grab the driver side door handle and o have to the key in pocket and siding literally right beside the door.. But I was figuring 400-500 wouldn't be two bad because that is the equivalent of two fat people riding in my back seat.

Oh it works. Whenever people try to open my passenger door before I get to my car the alarms goes off. My car is keyless so I never use the fob to unlock it. It unlock whenever I grab the driver side door handle and o have to the key in pocket and siding literally right beside the door.. But I was figuring 400-500 wouldn't be two bad because that is the equivalent of two fat people riding in my back seat.
True. Your car is already heavy as it is. New mustangs are overweight SOBs. Build your box/ wall from fiberglass. Would be super light

Oh it works. Whenever people try to open my passenger door before I get to my car the alarms goes off. My car is keyless so I never use the fob to unlock it. It unlocks whenever I grab the driver side door handle and i have to have the key in pocket and be standing literally right beside the door.. But I was figuring 400-500 wouldn't be too bad of weight because that is the equivalent of two fat people riding in my back seat.

True. Your car is already heavy as it is. New mustangs are overweight SOBs. Build your box/ wall from fiberglass. Would be super light
That would be hella expensive and require more skill with fiberglass then I would ever have.

Perhaps a composite. Fiberglass/foam. Fiberglass/wood. Just a thought.
Ehh I dont know 'm debating building in the trunk now and selling the xfls and doing two stout 12 4th blowthru into the cabin

Thats an idea. Id never gut a practically new car just for a wall.
Most the panel would stay in the only thing being removed was the back seat. Wall was only going to be 8 cubic feet interally.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Most the panel would stay in the only thing being removed was the back seat. Wall was only going to be 8 cubic feet interally.
Is that a true wall? Should be more room than 8cuft. Cant let anything get behind the box.

Have you ever been in a loud bass car. Its destroys the interior. Screws/bolts thread out. Panels/sheet metal crack. It just gets worse and worse and the only way to address it is things like foam and expensive sound deadener. I guess im just getting at the fact that your massively cutting any resale value youll have if you pursue spl

Is that a true wall? Should be more room than 8cuft. Cant let anything get behind the box.
Have you ever been in a loud bass car. Its destroys the interior. Screws/bolts thread out. Panels/sheet metal crack. It just gets worse and worse and the only way to address it is things like foam and expensive sound deadener. I guess im just getting at the fact that your massively cutting any resale value youll have if you pursue spl

Well the box itself was going to be 8 cubes for 4 12s plus port area but the front baffle/ beauty panel was going to seal it which of course would be larger. And yes I'm aware it destorys your interior I sit in 150+ vehicles every weekend almost. I see aintloud and ruckus members quite often. I don't plan on selling the car ever I plan on paying it off and drive it until its dies. But i already have a lot of deadener and foam in car. Like 50 ft of deadner and **** ton of spray foam. I fiberglassed and deadened my roof already also.

Well the box itself was going to be 8 cubes for 4 12s plus port area but the front baffle/ beauty panel was going to seal it which of course would be larger. And yes I'm aware it destorys your interior I sit in 150+ vehicles every weekend almost. I see aintloud and ruckus members quite often. I don't plan on selling the car ever I plan on paying it off and drive it until its dies. But i already have a lot of deadener and foam in car. Like 50 ft of deadner and **** ton of spray foam. I fiberglassed and deadened my roof already also.
Well seems like your dedicated. F uck it man, do the wall. Do it right.

Well seems like your dedicated. F uck it man, do the wall. Do it right.
I really don't wanna do coil overs though that the only thing holding me back ATM. My car is a v6 didn't buy it for performance just love the look of mustangs. The extra **** I could use that 1500 for coils over towards audio lol.

I really don't wanna do coil overs though that the only thing holding me back ATM. My car is a v6 didn't buy it for performance just love the look of mustangs. The extra **** I could use that 1500 for coils over towards audio lol.
Get a hold of the mustang dealer and ask them what they think. Is it possible that you wouldnt have an issue with weight?

$1500 for coilovers or $1500in fiberglass..pick one [emoji14]

Get a hold of the mustang dealer and ask them what they think. Is it possible that you wouldnt have an issue with weight?
$1500 for coilovers or $1500in fiberglass..pick one [emoji14]

Yeah lol true. And appreciate the help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.