mustang suspension help

Participant count
  • Participant list
4th on 2 12s would be plenty loud but I think its far harder to get right. Easy to make peaky and not so great on music.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Yeah the the draw back on that. And I can't fit the 4 12s withour them firing up which I don't think would yeild great results

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Yeah the the draw back on that. And I can't fit the 4 12s withour them firing up which I don't think would yeild great results

2 custom high excursion subs on a f uckton of power in even a basic ported would do work.. I say do that. See how you feel about it. Lets you have a "finished" system for awhile. When your ready to upgrade, it becomes a matter of ditching the box and stepping up your game.

2 custom high excursion subs on a f uckton of power in even a basic ported would do work.. I say do that. See how you feel about it. Lets you have a "finished" system for awhile. When your ready to upgrade, it becomes a matter of ditching the box and stepping up your game.
Well the biggest alt they make for my car is 300 amps which i already have and 200 ah of battery so I can really only run 4-5k at the most and that's pushing it... And adding more batteries will just make it heavy as hell in the trunk. Soo... Lithium or caps if I wanna run a fuckton of power.

Well the biggest alt they make for my car is 309 amps which o already have and 200 ah of battery so I can really only run 4-5k at the most and that's pushing it... And adding more batteries will just make it heavy as hell in the trunk. Soo... Lithium or caps if I wanna run a fuckton of power.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All I hear lol

Nah seem like a fire hazard to me.
Well, im excited to see what you choose. Im sure your gonna be hitting up spl comps. You should throw in some same size pyle or funky pups in your wall/4th when you go to a spl comp. Be Effing hilarious. Just to see peoples reactions

Well, im excited to see what you choose. Im sure your gonna be hitting up spl comps. You should throw in some same size pyle or funky pups in your wall/4th when you go to a spl comp. Be Effing hilarious. Just to see peoples reactions
Yeah I plan on actually competing next year. But my two team mates do all the local bass comps here and I'm always helping them so I go one almost every weekend. There not certified judges yet so ATM it just a local group of bass heads conpeteing against each other.

Yeah I plan on actually competing next year. But my two team mates do all the local bass comps here and I'm always helping them so I go one almost every weekend. There not certified judges yet so ATM it just a local group of bass heads conpeteing against each other.
I think any ford dealer will always tell you to leave it stock, that your weight will be too much. Hit up the mustang forums and see if they have advice, hell someone might sell some coil overs for am affordable amount

I think any ford dealer will always tell you to leave it stock, that your weight will be too much. Hit up the mustang forums and see if they have advice, hell someone might sell some coil overs for am affordable amount
Good thinkinh

Good thinkinh
63a317af74e9b7474fb7d5fc2d705e51.jpg

Your solution [emoji14]

You will be okay with the weight. I have right under 1000 pounds in my car with 140 hp and it handled it okay but would bottom out all the time.. The airbags made a huge difference but you can still tell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.