Need a all-in-one installer in the bay area

Participant count
  • Participant list

mooseknuckle
10+ year member

Bay Area
I have recently decided to overhaul my system and possibly my alarm and dont want to go back to the guy who did my system before. He really had no opinion on my system and what was good or bad so I have decided to move on. The store I went to before was Custom Audio off of El Camino/85. He did a decent job of installing everything, but I wasn't so excited about he installed my clifford 50.5x. The alarm didnt work that well. The sensor in the trunk would always go off and I would get a bunch of false alarms.

So what I am going to have done is have a Pioneer z130 installed along with 2 Rockford T1 subs, and most likely 2 new amps. I havent ultimately decided what amp they will be but im sure that doesnt make a huge difference for the installer. I want someone who can do the regular installs clenly and possibly do a few custom jobs (ipod cable through the center console, custom fiber box, etc..). As always I dont want to get killed on the price but I understand that a good job usually comes with a decent price. I live in the Southbay in downtown San Jose and would greatly appreciate anyone who has any recommendations on installers that were closer to home. I know there is a couple places in sacramento and salinas but I would prefer to go that far. If at last case scenario I have to go that far i will, but id rather not. Thanks in advance for any help

salinas is your best bet,if you want any glass work done.call greg at 831-794-6977.or ii can do alot of the work myself for you i just really need to know what you want as far as amps, box,wiring and so forth.but greg is one of the best glass guys in the state.i can come to san jose if you wanna pay for my gas.you can call me at 650-483-4312 jim.i'm also a dc rep for nor cal and i can get you just about any equipment that you want or need ,for a good price.

I would like to have a custom glass box done but a few places around here have quoted me around 800 or so and I dont have the cash to do that right now with wanting to have my system installed first. I like having that option to do that but it wont b right away. I have to go to work in a few but I will definitely be in contact with you soon. Thanks for the reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...