need an install

I am located in Loretto, Pa I have been looking for a shop or even an expierenced person to do an install for me. If I go to a shop after realizing how the shops around here work I would want a shop which charges per project not based on an hourly rate im a full time student and a 2 sport athlete at Saint Francis which is why I have not just done it myself. I am going to Bolt's Auto Works this weekend or next week to talk about the project but any other recommendations would be GREAT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Many whom bypass the OEM amp, tap into the harnesses there. It is all there in one spot so no need to remove panels or runners. Just Google 2017...
This thread is over a month old. Shame I missed it, the whole thing is shameful and hopefully OP made those people give him an install that...
Ok. If you buy tweets they’ll come w their own inline crossovers. Youd connect the speaker wire to the crossover which then connects to the...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

penguin3820

penguin3820
Loretto, pa for school SoCal otherwise
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bigaudiofanati2