Need an Installer in Denver Area

nappyloxs

Denver
I just had my car audio jacked. After having had all the stuff for 8 years in Cleveland without a problem.

My insurance replaced everything!!! (upgrades!!!)

Now I just need a good installer. I was looking for mike's new shop, but he hasn't posted in a while and my car is nothing that great (no shows), so I don't think Highline will do it, especially since insurance is paying for the install.

I am trying to avoid the car toys and quality audio.

Any suggestions??

I am also facing this problem my car audio jacked not working properly,guys i need a good installer who can sort out my problem.If you found please send me the address.

………………………………………….

Kurt Boggs

Addiction Recovery Colorado

Ive been searching for an installer as well, to update the system in my 99 BMW 540. I stopped by a bunch of shops and found myself more informed than their installers were, til I met these guys http://www.highlinecaraudio.com. They answered all my questions I had and I felt that was the place that my installation was going to happen at.

Im still a few months before I will be ready to commit but I am absolutely certain Highline will do it.

- Jeff

Ive been searching for an installer as well, to update the system in my 99 BMW 540. I stopped by a bunch of shops and found myself more informed than their installers were, til I met these guys http://www.highlinecaraudio.com. They answered all my questions I had and I felt that was the place that my installation was going to happen at.
Im still a few months before I will be ready to commit but I am absolutely certain Highline will do it.

- Jeff
they do some nice stuff. horrible location i would think. commerce city can be a pain if you don't know the area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...