Need Help? Let Me know

Keeping the stock amp and sense it is not a bose system you can use new speakers with it. So 4 ohm was the old one hence going with a 4 ohm new one.

Probably but it was two separate outputs of the stock amp so using one would be 4 ohms "metered it and confirmed it" so the kicker went in no problems.

Went to install his fronts today and he got bent out of shape because. I told him first I have to run a new wire through the door for the tweeter from the new crossover. "After telling him that 2 weeks ago" I will honestly say I broke a small side cover above the door "first in a while for me" offered to replace it but he said na. Than he bought a bulk pack of dynamat and got so mad at that he yelled I am not putting any of this crap in continue. Than when he asked how the tweeters would be put in I told him using the mounting cups and maybe a bit of epoxy or some bondo, he said nope pack it all up were done.

Apparently he does not like any kind of glue neer his car or in his car. So no new components went it nor do I think they will. I feel bad and will buy him a new piece but I think the install is done.

Today did a sub install on a 2010 Jeep Patriot. Went smooth and took about a half a day.

IMG_0755.jpg

Fi Sub

IMG_0756.jpg

Power wire ran

IMG_0757.jpg

Used some zip ties after this.

IMG_0759.jpg

Fuse block mounted and wires covered and ran.

IMG_0762.jpg

Sub box in place

IMG_0758.jpg

i'm trying to get a job as a TSA, so i can get free domestic flights, then i'd fly your azz over here in a jiffy and get started on a new install!

Hey Matt... are you still interested in doing my install? I chatted with you on AIM (lemon18190) a few weeks ago.

Ya I have no problem doing your install send me a email or something. Work is busy during the week so that is where a lot of my time is going.

bump, what the fuck dude? where the fuck? huh?

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

6 month vacation? hows it going?

Well did another z another nismo to be exact. So here is the install.

Starting the wiring

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Ah the good stuff

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Next morning

IMG_0163-1.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Guy likes to take pictures

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Anything is better than stock but the polks are a great bang for the buck.

IMG_0210.jpg

Dynamat

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Solder the connections

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

Oh it was COLD went and bought this baby

IMG_0232.jpg

New panels

IMG_0236.jpg

Power wire