Never go to Sound America Ft. Myers

vito witt

First, they made a complete mess of my car and I spent $4100. They wire my new Toyota Corolla wrong and my setup was a fire hazard. They had my power wires and RCA's on the same side instead of sperating them. They destroyed my tweeter panels and two other panels. The Morel components they installed was terrible: they mounted my teweeter with just a bunch of glue, they damaged my 6x9 by drilling a screw to close to the speaker, they way they fit my speakers just looked liked they had not a clue what they were doing. The two amps gains were tuned too high and were clipping really bad. The way they wire my car just looked like a rush job and they couldn't even make it look clean. They drilled into my sheet metal and I told them not to do this and they bent a little piece of metal, drilled into my sheet metal, and this is suppose to keep my 12w7 stable in the case of an accident. I trusted them and they took advantage of that fact. I was just dicharged from the Army, due to an Injury in 2006 Mosul, Iraq, and this was suppose to be something nice for myself and in the end cost me $900 to fix their mess. I would not trust this company to work on anything.

unfortunately this place is out of business now, but i had my install done there, and they did everything perfectly. worked with me a whole lot too. i bought two JL 12w3v3's and a JL 500/1 amp from them, along with wiring and everything sounded perfectly clean. i used to even go in all the time and have them reset my gains to try and get more low's out of my subs as they broke in more. this was back in 07 and 08 tho, so maybe they got some new installers now. they even replaced 3 of my fuses that i blew through for free, as well as gave me a JL fuse for free so it wouldn't happen again. it's a shame they went out of business.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...