No sound from rear speakers

Participant count
  • Participants list

ukrkoz
10+ year member

wa
Hi
Pioneer MVH-S600BS
Have it connected to Mercury Grand Marquis via Metra Ford harness.
All wires connected properly. Double checked.
Stereo works fine, I had it turned on.
Sound is pretty decent too.

There is NO sound coming from both rear speakers. None. I can't also find any fader adjustment in the head unit itself. It has FRONT in Audio settings, Has Position, but not a word about fader.
It appears rear speakers are simply disabled, or something.
I'll run it with temporary install, in case I need to pull it out. At least front works.
Any ideas?

Try reading the color code on the wiring harness and radio installed and check to make sure installed/wired correctly again.If installed by diagram, try hitting the Re-set Button for like 5-10 seconds on the radio and place your settings back in to see if that may be the culprit

It was not that.
During initial set up I accidentally put unit into Framework mode. What made it a 2 channel rear sub unit. I had to reset it and make sure I have now choice of Standard, instead of framework and that changed everything. Its all good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.