No Vendor Forum After 11 Months

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
I'm sure this thread will not make any difference, but after paying for a vendor forum for 11 months without it being added, I have cancelled my subscription and filed a PayPal claim for the past 6 months of subscription fees. Hopefully that will get goob's attention.

If anyone has any contact with goob it would be nice if my forum could be added, then I will resume my subscription. Between repeated issues like this and the new search issue, I don't see the site lasting much longer unless an active admin is present. I know there are several capable people willing to step up, so it's sad to see the site being neglected.

Caco is going into the shitter too
Has been since ANT took over IMO. I haven't used it since and DIYMA is horribly slow being so packed with adds.

I would go back to MAF but it's dead, unless we can revive it. Would be a lot of work though.
The problem is MAF doesn't pick up new members because it's not an obvious site name and doesn't have a decade's worth of posts that people looking for something obscure will find through google and arrive there.

I don't think Goob has been here more than 10 times since I joined and we haven't had an active mod here in a good year. Hopefully the paypal claim gets his attention. Not like it would take him more than an hour to assign a dozen new mods and then disappear for another few years to collect ad revenue checks.

[quote name='hispls']Has been since ANT took over IMO. I haven't used it since and DIYMA is horribly slow being so packed with adds.

The problem is MAF doesn't pick up new members because it's not an obvious site name and doesn't have a decade's worth of posts that people looking for something obscure will find through google and arrive there.

I don't think Goob has been here more than 10 times since I joined and we haven't had an active mod here in a good year. Hopefully the paypal claim gets his attention. Not like it would take him more than an hour to assign a dozen new mods and then disappear for another few years to collect ad revenue checks.[/QUOTE]

I would gladly help him out and I know that @denim would as well. We both have forum administration experience ;)

[quote name='SounDrive']I would gladly help him out and I know that @denim would as well. We both have forum administration experience ;)[/QUOTE]

IMO vendors being mods could be considered a conflict of interest, except in the case of SSA where the site is itself a vendor and their people moderate their forums. Still though I wouldn't object to ANY mods here who could drain the swamp every now and again.

I would go back to MAF but it's dead, unless we can revive it. Would be a lot of work though.
I agree, It was cool for a while but totally dead now but didnt have so many JO s as here. I still check there but there hasn't been anyone on there posting in a while. maybe we could try to revive it ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.