Options in the Dayton area

Participant count
  • Participants list

Airman21
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ohio
I have everything I need for an install just looking for a good shop with reasonable prices. I live I the Dayton area. I was interested in California Customs Sounds and Car Stereo Max for install and window tint. Anyone have experience with either of these places? Is there another place I should consider? Thanks.

[quote name='mylows10']Ask @Jes 42 ; he may know he's from the area[/QUOTE]

I don't have any experience with em.Never heard anything one way or the other.

Stereo-in-Dash has the best reputation in the area - so much so that some of the Cincinnati Reds players bring their vehicles up.

They do big custom installs and are the best in the area... Try to talk to Brock or Tony if you can, Jason is the "old timer" who's been around the block owner, but is a little out of touch.

If for some reason that doesn't work out for you, California Custom Sounds is the next option... but it's not a close second!

Car Stereo Max is a joke, bad bad bad installs (over torquing screws and ******* up speaker trim bezels, wiring clumped like **** and hissing), overpriced and I'm not sure how much longer they're going to be around.

Avoid Best Buy, H.H. Gregg and the other big box retailers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...