PC Richards Does A Good Job..good prices also

Participant count
  • Participants list

DaBurner
10+ year member

Installed my deck for only $45 (I supplied my own wiring harness)

Tones Tunes estimated it at $90....BestBuy wouldnt even do it because I didnt buy my deck there.....CircuitCity would have done it for $55 plus 2 wires that you HAVE to buy for $19.99 each so total is around $100+ and said they wouldnt use my wiring harness....

Im gonna go back they're to get my amp installed for $60..which isnt bad because I have an 88 Toyota Corolla in which you have to take the dash apart just to get started

I'll give them a 9 out of 10 because they got it done in 45 minutes and circuit city said an hour an half and double the price....**** circuitcity

i have a horror story from the pc richards in patchouge never go there, i bring then a jbl 1200.1 amp then wired the whole thing wrong used 8g instead of 4g and a 40amp breaker and they had the nerve to tell me i switched the fuses in the amp haha i will never go to pc richard again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...