Phoenix Gold basscube with free PG xover

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
Item(s) for Sale: PG Basscube

Item(s) Description/Condition: PG Basscube including remote and cable. Original box in pretty decent condition. There's a small removable shaft missing from the freq pot. Its can still be adjusted it is usually removed so someone doesn't accidentally change it and then blow their sub.

Price: :125.00 firm ,plus shipping PayPal only, No echecks please. ( this is exactly what I paid for this item) . No trades unless you have a set of dcon 10's hanging around.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Buyer pays actual shipping. I will provide packing materials. I'll ship as fast as humanly possible .

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
scratches.jpg

bcblack.jpg

bcfront.jpg

bcall.jpg

potshaft.jpg

remoteback.jpg

remotefront.jpg

Free MX2 with purchase of basscube.
xover.jpg
needs a power connector.

AND NOW A FREE
HPIM5886.jpg
Worked last time i used it,. Its a few years old still pops when you hit the test button and my car never caught on fire,..

Ill even throw in 5 60 amp fuses!!!!!!!!!!!
HPIM5889-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the whole PDF and still dont really get what it does. Bahahaha.
Its kind of like an epicenter , Its like an eq kind of that centers on the frequency your sub is tuned for. You set it up and when you use the bass knob , if you set it up correctly, it boosts the **** out of that frequency. Because its boosting the correct frequency you don't blow your subs like with a bass knob or an epicenter. It also works as a subsonic filter.

Ive heard it described as making ****** songs sound good, making good songs sound better and it makes everything louder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.