Professional tuning in oklahoma?

gbart
10+ year member

Hey guys lookin for some professional tuners in oklahoma city tulsa area. I have dls iridiums 6.2 installed in custom kicks with dls amps and sub. Wanted to know anywhere that has great tuning. Really want these to sound well. I have a audio control dqx 1/3 octave im getting installed and using to tune them. thanks for any advice would be great. I might even be willing to drive to dallas for this thanks.

Tulsa-Chris Pate Car Toys

Norman-Chris Kill Advantage Audio

Stillwater-Kenny Harvey Audio Midwest---If he is still there doing any car audio stuff

i just got back from advantage about 2 hours ago i personally think they **** balls. I came for a simple equalizer install stayed there and waited for 7 hours didnt have a ride. For the 1 installer he had working to get to my car. Well i came there front components working perfect just needed the new audiocontrol eq installed and tuned. Well friends im at home right now with my rear fill speakers which were disconnected from the freakin headunit working!!! and my 800 dollar components are completely silent. Not to mention theres numerous scratches all over my interior where the **** opened stuff with tools in there hands. Complete shock ive never had my stuff treated or seen a professional "" installer **** something up so bad. highly vote against this place. give it a 0 out of 10.

Im not going to delete this persons opinion because you feel it is trash talking. Sorry...

He came in with his equipment one way...paid you for a job. The install came out not as agreed upon where in quipment was not working.

Dont report another post please.

i would give them a 3/10 after they fixed "most of the problems" the next day. I still stand by what i said and There was not a single scratch on that car on the interior when i brought it in. Chris was a nice guy and if your going to take your car in to this place then make **** sure he is there. I dont remember your name dubs but you told me just to bring it in early in the morning and you would be able to get to it without a problem. Nothing was said about the other job etc. Im not bashing your company was just stating how i felt the job went and the car was treated. I wish i wouldnt have forgotten about this forum and this thread. Thats really all i have to say as so much time has passed. and my user name is GBART not Qbart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...