Quality Auto Sound

This is a short review of the Quality Auto Sound at Quebec and County Line, near the Park Meadows Mall.

I got my first stereo installed here by these morons, and needless to say it was a mistake on any level. They poked a hole in my sub when they were installing it, they were testing it and there was a drill on top, and it shook the drill off at the drill stabbed through my surround. Good job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Anyway, they then replaced my sub with a Punch Stage 2. The install was also horrible. Everything was bad.

They ripped me off in more ways than one because i had no idea what i was doing at the time, and i would reccommend NEVER to go back to there or any place like it.

FYI to all on this board.... Quality autosound is Audio express or Mobile one if you are in texas (houston area)...... "yer home of the $1 installation"........

I mean, $1 car fire. haha

sorry bout' yer bad luck dude.

i know a guy who had a 15" flipdown installed in his expediton by mobile one

they just screwed it into fabric/backing board. needless to say, its sagging now.

Yea them same f.... messed up my boys stuff over on Littleton Blv near Broadway.You probly know where I'm talkin about.Then I ask how much for a new set of tens in a Alpine type R!Like 200.00 hahahahahahaha they can F... off.

My kid is in Indiana with a alarm they installed and the whole electrical system is haywire now.

Yea them sams f.... messed up my boys stuff over on Littleton Blv near Broadway.You probly know where I'm talkin about.Then I ask how much for a knew set of tens in a Alpine type R!Like 200.00 hahahahahahaha they can F... off.My kid is in Indiana with a alarm they installed and the whole electrical system is haywire now.

yeah, they're ****ups

All the locations I've been to in colorado ******.Not knowledgable at all, horrible prices, half the display boards not working, I could go on........

Edit: Post number 666, w00t hahaha.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

Yeah they were horrible with me too, as I ordered a sealed box through they and when they gave me my ride back my subs were bigger than the holes they were mounted in, and all they still did was half ass screwed them in. And then the installer who mounted the amp and all and tried configuring my system totally forgot about they gain remote. I now just reccomend ebay/cartoys at times, and best buy. Yeah I was at the one off Chambers and off Alameda/Exposition

The reason I'm posting here on the forum about looking for someone to install a receiver/amp and two sets of speakers is that I was in the Quality Auto Sound last Friday on Leetsdale here in Denver at 11am.

There I met Eric Santistevan, the guy who evaded Denver SWAT and then when cornered and held hostages on Sunday and Monday, released two and Santistevan then killed his five year old son and then himself.

Santistevan appeared very harried and was moving very quickly about when I saw him at the store. I took my eyes off of him only when I myself didn't feel personally threatened and then continued the conversation with the manager.

If you take a look at the rap sheet of Santistevan, it's LONG and filled with violent crimes. This same guy got released from prison earlier in the year and got himself some weapons, got into daily fights with his wife and worked at the Quality Auto Sound store.

When I posted on Friday that I was looking for someone here in Denver for the install, I had that strange and negative feeling when I left the store.

How come it's so difficult to find someone here in town who can wire an install?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I'll add something to this...

I took my truck to them to have my alarm, proximity sensor, and remote start installed on Saturday. This was also the Quality Autosound on Littleton Blvd. in Littleton, CO. I get a call saturday night saying the truck won't start and asking me if my alarm worked before. I just had the system removed from my eclipse 3 weeks prior and it worked great. They needed to keep it over night. Well they still couldn't figure it out on sunday. They keep it again. Monday still no luck. Tuesday they call me and say they can't install the remote start. Everything works, but the remote start. So I finally pick it up yesterday and notice the proximity sensor isn't installed. I call them back and they play dumb. "we didn't know we were supposed to install that." It right on the ticket... idiots.

I told them I only had 3 of the 4 relays for the remote start and they were going to need four. They told me that they only needed 3. They only hooked up one of the ignition wires in my truck and the install calls for 2. The 4th relay is for the second ignition wire. They were like we install these all the time our guys know what they are doing. Yet it took them 4 days to install a basic alarm and didn't install half the stuff I paid for.

Also when I got it home and check the wiring, everything is tucked neatly away EXCEPT the main brain power wire, siren wire, and the 2 way antenna wire. They are zip tied together hanging about 2" below the dash. Easy to cut all wires at the same time and kill the alarm. Steal whatever they want to. I cleared all the remotes stored in the brain and reprogrammed the one I have and this weekend I'm going to pull everything out and reinstall it with the wires in a different place.

oh and they won't refund the money I paid for the remote start install because they spent soo many man hours trying to figure it out. Not including the $45 I paid for the proximity sensor that didn't get installed. I got screwed out of almost $200 on the install. I will never go back there again.

FYI to all on this board.... Quality autosound is Audio express or Mobile one if you are in texas (houston area)...... "yer home of the $1 installation"........
I mean, $1 car fire. haha

sorry bout' yer bad luck dude.
I used to love seeing the ads saying "we will fix your $1 install"

man..how did you pay? I would cancell the check or call the credit card company..hopefully you didnt pay cash!!
I used my check card. Basically a visa I guess. Im actually fighting with them now and spreading bad word about them also... Ive gotten them to give me a $60 store credit so far...

the only one that is 1/2 decent is the greeley store but all of their prices are absurd. If you goto the greeley store ask for the store manager josh and tell him wyatt sent you he will treat you good. they do good work at that store or I would never recommend them. the rest are all hacks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...