SKAR Amplifiers

The v1 sk boards were strong. The cheaper lines are average chinese stuff. The newer sk amps arent as good as older stuff.

I wouldnt run any of the current lines. Better can be had

Pretty sure mine is giving me distortion and messin me up

getPart

Duuuude wtf now I gotta try to return for credit and buy another amp and I want DD but everyone is selling for $370 they said dealers would have a discount so I call a dealer and they don't offer any discount. Bout to say F uck it to DD Audio if they don't offer me any help with this.

Duuuude wtf now I gotta try to return for credit and buy another amp and I want DD but everyone is selling for $370 they said dealers would have a discount so I call a dealer and they don't offer any discount. Bout to say F uck it to DD Audio if they don't offer me any help with this.
no sh*t sherlock thats the price with DD. They dont give discounts. Expensive AF.

Well when I spoke with them on the phone they said I was only getting the full retail shaft because I was not a dealer so I call a dealer and WHOA AND BEHOLD the same shaft.

Duuuude wtf now I gotta try to return for credit and buy another amp and I want DD but everyone is selling for $370 they said dealers would have a discount so I call a dealer and they don't offer any discount. Bout to say F uck it to DD Audio if they don't offer me any help with this.[/quote
For which DD amp were you looking? And, what is your budget?

But why would you ask a question about dd in someone elses post regarding skar? Create a new thread...regarding dd

But why would you ask a question about dd in someone elses post regarding skar? Create a new thread...regarding dd
What are you dense? Someone else mentioned DD in the first place. I wasn't going to start a new thread about what DD amp someone else was looking at in another thread.

Are you dense?.. im referring to the person who arbitrairly started bitching about DD pricing
No you weren't. You were replying to my comments all this time. If you wanted to reply to the originator of the initial DD reference, you would use the "Reply with Quote" tab and then make your comments. Instead, you make your comments right after mine and that means you were interacting with me. And that is what I mean by dense!

****, change that old tampoon between your legs, Mr All Knowing. I almost never use the quote feature on here. Ever....hell, you didnt even correctly use the quote feature.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...