so who all lives in MN?

Hey i'm in Minnesota, Minneapolis Area. Just got my license a few months ago and got into the hobby slowly. I got a HU and new speakers in and now my next two things are deadening the car and getting an amp for the speakers. I'm not going for a competition build or anything, low budget but still nice so if anyone has any parts they're selling cheap let me know and i'll see! Also anyone possibly willing to help me out with deadening and installing an amp? Thanks!

Sup?

Friendly Fridley Fiend here.

I got a couple Dayton Reference HOs, a couple Profile AP2000s. A couple of loud buddys too.

fellow minnesota head checkin in! running 2 12 inch L7s off some KAC-9104D amps! west of the cities here (eden prairie area) anyone out here?

hey guys, if you wanna meet TONS of bass heads in mn, just google Minnesotas Loudest and join our forums, we have people that can build VERY NICE boxes, people that can get you hook ups on audio equiptment, hell you might even want to know where a show or two close by is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif we have it all there, join our forums and introduce yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well we are actually starting up a minnesota only car audio team. its called minnesota's loudest. type that into google and join up. we will be posting all comps we hear of there.
i bet their not very loud.. lol

nope... we aint loud... only have 6 + 150s (under 45 hz ) we have 1 155+ (so far at 42 hz)

Midwest SPL Finals 2010 ~ Anton MIller, Chris Russ, and Team MN Loudest.... 2 firsts 2 seconds and a 3rd.....

2011 so far midwest spl ~ Anton Miller, Andrew Marshall, Chris Russ, Phillip Athman

and i personally have 2 street db and real spl records so far... street trunk and street trunk max...

so your right... we not loud :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anton Miller

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Anton Miller
Invergrove Heights MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied