SS Audio- Las Vegas, NV

Pickler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Las Vegas
This is the first dealer i went to in vegas in search of my subs and i loved it there. Great customer service and pretty cheap prices. They were a lanzar dealer (dont flame :p ) and i thought there products were pretty good. They also had some nice package deals (subs, amp, box, amp kit, and instalation) for people who didnt know much about car audio. I would recomend this place to anyone!

S S Audio

1253 Vegas Valley Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89109

(702) 650-4444

Great shop, i've been using them for a while now. I've bought my eclipse HU and 4 ch. amp from them, custom ported enclosure, and some crystal components, lanzar tweeters, along with an autopage alarm. Very nice installs

They carry good equipment:

Eclipse

Crystal Mobile Sound

Oz Audio

Orion

JBL

Lanzar

Kenwood

Panasonic

Sony

Autopage

+video screens, gps, etc.

+some others I just can't think of right now

Very good customer service.

If any one is considering going to SS audio for any type of installation you've made an excellant choice. They are a great group of people who know they're stuff. I've been dealing with these people for almost five years. I've watched owners come and go thinking that the type of service that I'm acustom would leave with the owners NOT...it only got better!!!Hey you guys at SS audio rock keep up the great work !! I am a customer for life or as long as I can still hear!!

Head Unit- Eclipse CD 8053

If any one is considering going to SS audio for any type of installation you've made an excellent choice. They are a great group of people who know they're stuff. I've been dealing with these people for almost five years. I've watched owners come and go thinking that the type of service that I'm accustom would leave with the owners NOT...it only got better!!!Hey you guys at SS audio rock keep up the great work !! I am a customer for life or as long as I can still hear!!

2006 Dodge Charger r/t Hemi v8

Head Unit - Eclipse CD 8053

components - JBL P953 power series 6"x 9"

amp - eclipse 4/3/2 channel power amp PA5422

subs - two 12 inch JL audio w6v2s

amp - JL audio 1000/1v2

Is there room to up grade....Hell yeah only at SS audio las vegas

got my kinetik batt installed in the back, got it within 2 hours, looked unprofessional and the wire shavings are all over my carpet.

whoever the installer who did that needs to get fired.

the guys who run the place know a lot though, they are professional and friendly. too bad there was this one bad apple

SS Audio is fantastic!! I must say I am very picky about my stuff and I research everything before I buy.. After reading on here I decided to drive to the other side of vegas just to check it out and it was everything everyone in here said and more.. The owner walked me though everything I needed and will need in the future and then went to work.. The more you go in there the better deal you will get! Check out SS audio before going anywhere

I wish I could give them a nice review, but unfortunately I made several visits to the shop and each time was treated differently depending on their moods. I went in to have a pair of door panels created, was quoted $1600 for the labor, which I was more than happy to pay for the design I wanted, until they kept blowing me off. I was there with cash in hand ready to start the project, when they once again acted like they didn't even know who I was....hello!!! I'm the guy that was going to drop $1600 just in labor. In fact the last time I met with them the owner must have said on 3 different occasions "I'm not trying to be rude...but" Well guess what, that is rude. So I took my panels, shopped around, found someone to do the work for half the price and they came out more incredible than I could have imagined. I gave them chance after chance to have my business, but they acted like it was not important to them, so that was that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...