Starting New Build after a few years

Participant count
  • Participant list

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
Been ages since i was active here, and given that life happens, i no longer have a system and am starting from scratch. Ive build many systems so im not exactly new to this world but have been out of the loop for awhile and am hoping you guys can quickly help me assemble a budget build. im thinking over all around 750-1k over all will be a nice start point.

The current car is a 2007 subaru outback wagon, stock electrical and system. Im hoping to get as loud as i can without getting into new alternators and such just yet. I only run front speakers and would like to bridge them at the amp. The sub im open to as well. maybe a decent 15 that can handle a nicer amp when i upgrade? Box would be built by me tuned to around 34-37hz. 

Can answer further questions as needed, but i didnt want to make a post no one would read due to length. Also Previous Build is in my description for comparison purposes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.