Stereo West in Omaha

ive been to the sw in lincoln and over all had good service... had some set backs from time to time though.. duno if this is the thread to do it but since there are alot of local people on this thread.. anyone in NE willing to help me out with a box for 2 18btls?

I am willing to help you out but I am in Iowa if you are interested in making a drive.

worked there back from '98 - '00, good times. That place got crazy, but I probably learned the most when i worked there.

To be honest, i didn't hear much good about the place after I left, its possible they went through a streak of bad installers. I know one guy that was infact a theif, he stole my speakers from when he worked at Inphase for about a week and then was canned. SW had him on for at least 6 months, and he did get busted for stealing from customers. That lousy POS if I ever could have caught him in a dark alley!!, those were some original Diamond Audio Hex speakers from way back.

There is always going to be bad apples here and there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...