STL Install shop

best buy in the valley does good work. or ulimate electronics on manchester does really good work for a retail shop. but i moved away form the stl so i dunno. if you wanna go down to the lake of the ozarks il do it lol

JML is top-notch. They are in Chesterfield, but are moving to a nicer Fenton location with more square footage.

I second JML I went to school with Adam, don't know if he is still associated with them or not, but I've talked to Joshua a couple times. Seems like a good guy, Though I haven't meet him in person. He seems to have good morals about the whole car audio thing.

There is that place that does the '1 dollar installation'.

I forgot the name though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

There is that place that does the '1 dollar installation'.I forgot the name though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
You have to buy one of their stereos to get the "$1" installation

1. JML audio is the bomb, josh is a very knowledgeable person. just opened a new shop over by 141 and 44. though he is expensive (wouldn't look unless you have a couple grand to spend), but carries some good sh!t.

2. show off audio, they are very knowledgeable, just opened a new shop in south county. they have some good installers and a few good brands, ie Memphis, bravox, ... Good prices, but i still think their North Lindberg store is better, if you can make the drive.

3. Custom sounds, several stores in the stl area, actually i think they are a chain. Carry Alpine, kicker, JL, Focal, and such. they are more modest in price, but do some great installs. guy i know there, Kyle @ Lindberg and 55, does good stuff, ask to see his ride, its friggn sweet.

all though i would steer clear of Arnold speed and sound, they were suppose to do a system install for me, well it was a terrible install. the wires behind the HU were taped together, and zip-tied, the amps were mounted on the back of the box, and they didn't make any attempt to hide the wires, not even cut them to length, just zip tied the extra, in mass pile. plus they broke something on both my cars, and failed to tell me.

(sweet, my first post, lol)

1. JML audio is the bomb, josh is a very knowledgeable person. just opened a new shop over by 141 and 44. though he is expensive (wouldn't look unless you have a couple grand to spend), but carries some good sh!t.

Thank you for the kind words. We do cover a broad range and if we came off as only a ultra high end place we will do our best to adjust. We are not looking to compete with Wally World's car audio row next to the bubble gum but is that really the sand box anyone wants to play in? Feel free to go to our website or better stop by and spend some time time with us.

http://www.jmlaudio.com

We opened our new shop in Jan. 08 as well in Union.

Carry Memphis, Kicker, Image Dynamics, and Incriminator Audio....do CodeAlarm for security/remote start, and Excelon and JVC for sources.

SBAudio

320 Hwy 50 W

Union, MO 63084

636-583-5050

JML is top-notch. They are in Chesterfield, but are moving to a nicer Fenton location with more square footage.
JML are snobs!! They refuse to work with customer prepurchased equipment, and I know why! They make MORE MONEY making you buy the equipment from them!! I will NEVER patronize JML!! :-(

And I will do my best to trash their reputation on the Internet and social media too! They messed with the WRONG potential customer!! I'm an Electrical Engineer and Computer Science major, and the last person you want electronically mad at you!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...