Subwoofers not as loud

Participant count
  • Participants list
yeah dayton dsp is 150 and 30 for a bluetooth dongle which you can control the tuning via smartphone and play music through it losslessly as well with aptx. 
Bluetooth tuning sounds very convenient. Guess that's on the wish list now lol. 

And I guess the only reason now for having bought this new overpriced radio is that the old custom audio sound was the ugliest thing ever. This retrosound looks more like the original. 

An update on the on the issue, I shipped the amplifier off because the seller agreed to replace. In 2-3 weeks when I get it back I'll for sure update and post If the issue is gone for future reference. As another note I had the alternator tested although I do not believe the results and will be going to a specialized alternator shop soon to have a test again because the auto parts store didn't know how to test it at first and said it failed but the alternator still makes current.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluetooth tuning sounds very convenient. Guess that's on the wish list now lol. 

And I guess the only reason now for having bought this new overpriced radio is that the old custom audio sound was the ugliest thing ever. This retrosound looks more like the original. 

An update on the on the issue, I shipped the amplifier off because the seller agreed to replace. In 2-3 weeks when I get it back I'll for sure update and post If the issue is gone for future reference. As another note I had the alternator tested although I do not believe the results and will be going to a specialized alternator shop soon to have a test again because the auto parts store didn't know how to test it at first and said it failed but the alternator still makes current.
whats your voltages with the car on?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.