Tampa Bay area Installer Here

Your best bet would be to find a shop that can set all your gains for you, be it with an O scope or an SMD DD1. That way you know when your system clips and you don't ruin any more speakers. After shop sets everything up for you DON"T touch any gains.
I thought Caraudio.com wisdom was I should have done everything myself? Granted if a shop has a scope, yes! I will call Custom Sounds and see what they charge for amp gain tuning if they use a scope. Objective is best, then I can get in the DSP and play from there!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
dc audio lvl 3 lvl 4 soft parts recone kit they kot hard af at 27 hz
DIYMA is a car audio forum and 1000 times more busier then here. Just ask in the general forum for someone who makes custom pillars. I know a...
I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...

About this thread

BassMechkanic

10+ year member
the OLD in Old School
BassMechkanic
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date