Tampa , Florida (Installer here)

hey man my name is kevin and i need some work done, do you have a shop? i need 2 custom door panels to fit 4 mids with 4 tweeters in each door (just fronts) wrapped in either black suede or fiberglass. can you help? and how much?

How much for center console box between seats of a regular cab pickup for a single 12", double din install,2nd batt and amp hook up, and viper alarm w/ modules?

I just opened a new car audio shop here in tampa florida we are looking for A installer who can do it all who likes to think out side the box and take installs to another level the pay is real good if interested or no any one please contact me (message me )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I know that, it's not dimensions that need checked, it's volume, tuning, etc. Damn, I knew your guy was down here but I didn't know you were...
I give him a couple of joints and... WAIT, I am the installer!
What precisely are you trying to accomplish here? How much space are you willing to sacrifice in your vehicle and how much money can you spend...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...

About this thread

audioimpactxx
United States Of America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BassMechkanic
Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png