team nutz - pittsburgh

TEAM NUTZ can **** a fat babies chubby d*ck!!! I took my BMW there to get the windows tinted. Huge mistake!!!!!! These assclowns not only broke the rear view mirror off, but refused to pay for a new one, or fix it. They told me the glass was 15 years old, or some dumb *** chit, and that the glass had broken down or deteriorated over time. I had never heard anything so freak'n funny in my life..hahahaha..I took it to "Ryans Auto Glass", the pro's, and they laughed there ***'s off as well. Seems the windshield was heated, so it was over $400 bucks to replace it. Team Nut Sack found out the price when I handed the owner and his son the replacement quote, and walked away from the repair, leaving me with a the bill..NEVER>> EVER >> TAKE YOUR CAR THERE!!!!

Im still well with in my statute of limitations, and considering sueing them. IF anybody wants to sue them, the local magistrate information is:

Mailing Address 1205 Main StreetSharpsburg, PA 15215

Street Address 1205 Main St

Sharpsburg, PA 15215

WWW Link Welcome to Aspinwall PA

Comments The verdict of The Honorable Lang Really hurt like a heavy pang. If I could go back, I wouldn`t hang... I thought my Pinto could smoke a Mustang!

About the area District 05-2-04 serves the boroughs of Aspinwall, Blawnox, Sharpsburg, Fox Chapel and the townships of Indiana and O'Hara. It is an interesting mix because Aspinwall and Sharpsburg are lower-class urban-oriented towns, Blawnox and Indiana are middle-class suburban-oriented, and Fox Chapel and O`Hara are the richest places in the Pittsburgh area, with several neighborhoods in Fox Chapel being literally "gated communities." In the end, they share one major road, Rt. 28, which weaves in and out and confuses drivers whether or not they are still on Rt. 28 or about to take an exit ramp.

Hours of Operation M-F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Judges The Honorable Elissa M. Lang

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied