The AGM battery sale you've been waiting for...lot of EnerSys DataSafe 12HX205-FR

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

EnerSys DataSafe 12HX205-FR

Enersys is the parent company of odyssey batteries, which also makes stinger and the Batcap 4000. Speaking from personal experience, I think Oddessy and XS are the best car audio battery brands available.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

20 available. Surplus from a large theme park property. Batteries are 1.5 years old and hold a perfect charge. They look new. These are $162 to $180 shipped new online elsewhere.

These are 44ah each, 12v.

9.00in x 5.5in x 8.2in

Price:

Located in Tampa, FL.

$95 shipped each for 1

$90 shipped each for 2

$85 shipped each for 3

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS insured

Item Pictures:

Would have do anything special to add them as an secondary battery?
not really. just wire them up like you would a 2nd battery, If you wanted to go an extra step you could find a solenoid that would separate the front and back battery when the car is off to prevent one from ******* power off the other. Pretty common practice.

Hi. I don't want to thread jump but just curious how long these batteries last? I came across some powersafe by enersys locally here in Canada but they are 2010-2013 manufactured. They are unused and maintained with trickle. Deal is really good but I don't want to replace again soon. Thanks.

Hi. I don't want to thread jump but just curious how long these batteries last? I came across some powersafe by enersys locally here in Canada but they are 2010-2013 manufactured. They are unused and maintained with trickle. Deal is really good but I don't want to replace again soon. Thanks.
agm's typically have long lives, but like most things vary with abuse and maintenance

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

love your setup btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.