THE BEST! all around installer

Start a fire back in it. I might just have to do somthing about this. Post and let me know if your interested in helping to add ideas.
Shows up this way are few and far between. There are a couple up in Alberta, and maybe a few in BC each season. Quality, sanctioned shows are more rare.

I don't really know what else to add - there are a lot of people interested in the hobby up this way.

sorry to say; but there is an amazing installer in my hometown of puyallup

he can and has done it all and his work is top notch; he's also been doing it all his life and is a pretty old guy now

im thinkin he has you beat

your name rings a bell. i used to live there in spokane but moved back to hawaii. spokane was waaaaaaay to cold for me. weren't you the one that rolled around in an eclipse. BTW my name is jon a former member of siege racing from fairchild AFB.

you know, if you moved to Seattle, you would have a lot more customers, cuz there aren't that many shops that do this kind of work, plus that way i could learn a few tricks from you.

Yeah gotta stay loyal to the places I have worked...they were loyal to me...... ahh yes and I am back from the dead....no that isnt me I dont drive an eclipse....enjoy the weather over in the islands...

Your guy over in Puyallup....he could be cool... why not post a thread for him?? Why he gotta have me beat? I guarantee he doesnt beat me at everything...but your entitled to your humble opinion.

Im sure he appriciates your loyalty to him.

Snows *****....your just in the haze.... he bounce your check yet? Im sure he made you a manager too.... everyone is a manager there.... not to mention all the people that have been fired, rehired, fired, quit, graveled back, quit, begged to stay, begged to come back, quit, begged to stay then fired....whats your story?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT A JOKE! Give it time.....and probably keep looking for a new job. Your gonna need one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...