The long need shop is almost here

Good luck, I'll drop by when you open up

Thanks for checking it out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So For everyone else. I want to say thanks for the interest. I got a few calls today. That was really cool. (thanks caraudio.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif)

Being that i posted up a thread it is only fair to give you all the low down on whats going on. Obviously i am opening a shop, and i know all of you will like to have the diversity I will bring to the car audio market here in Colorado witch we lack. I would say there are a few cool places in Colorado springs. Just up north here ...eeh. well anyways

So Basically Just recently I got setup with a few different manufactures. I am picking up a few more. As of now i can start selling things. I got all my books in order and such. I work full time (installing) for another company that is what is mostly bankrolling this endeavor. So it is going to go a little slower than i would like, but what the heck that makes it interesting right. I will have a sick shop and i wont owe the bank anything..ha ha. It is going to be worth all the hard work i have been putting into this. And i am just getting started. I am at a point where there is just allot of things coming together, however I can do some things now and expand my options as i can.

So For right now I really want to start meeting some of you. I want to see your cars, check out your systems, sell some stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, etc.

If you have a decent system i would like to check it out. I am willing to do a few free consults if you drive up my way in the evening or on the weekend.

Ill listen to your car, you can listen to mine whatever. If you have a Eq or DSP i am willing to possibly do a few free tunes with the RTA maybe the FFT and a cup of my secret magic if your equipment excites me. The more eq bands you have the bigger my boner gets. I want to meet the hard cores around here. Build some good relations with different folks. And start spreading the word.

I don't care if you drive a Benz or a bucket. If you love car audio, Have a system or want to buy some thing. Hit me up for sure.

No offense, right now i don't want any calls for installs on used equipment. I don't want to do any installs unless you buy something. It is just i got a few calls from people looking for some install or troubleshooting help and i hate turning people away because that's mean. Honestly there are a Jagiellon craigslist installers that would love to get married to some used equipment failures. Not so much here. I am far too busy to "throw in" some used prefab box, used amp and used 29$ co-ax'es for example. After the shop is open all those kinds of thing are welcome. But for the guys that have some junk and not sure what to do with it. Please call me and lets get you into something new with a warranty.

OOH while I am thinking about it. I have a challenge. I am calling it the focal challenge. Anyone that thinks focal speakers are hands down the best thing since sliced bread, bring me your car. I have a cd that is used for testing audio systems. If your focal's vs. my factory oem Ford 5x7's using the same cd. same test. If you win, i will give you 40$ store credit for any purchace more than $400.00. or a 20$ store credit. You would have bragging right's but i don't think any one would care if your focal's beat out a set of oem Ford 5x7's

If I win, I get Bragging right's on this thread. You have to concede with your screen name and tell everyone your focals got beat by a set of oem 5x7's. It is a heads up challenge. Your system as is whatever amps, deck whatever. You just have to have only the focal speakers on. no subs.

I have just the oem 5x7's and my deck and amp no subs.

LOOSER=NO HARD FEELINGS This is a fun challenge. No one gets butt hurt.

(BTW i Love focals, i was installing them 10 years before they marketed for car they are just way over rated in this market)

We will test for relative phase driver seat and frequency response. That's it. Simple easy test.......LMK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goldcup.gif.fed6f294523aaacf5ee40f0193e776f8.gif

Good luck with ur new business. I might have to come by and pick up some 6.5'' Image dynamics. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Good luck with ur new business. I might have to come by and pick up some 6.5'' Image dynamics. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For sure. If you want them sooner. LMK. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

When you hiring?
I'll bring a tent. Or I'll stay in the Tahoe...lol

Hard times my friend!
March. I will need sales and Install help FOR SURE!!!. I will be posting up ads here and in my site forum when that time comes.

Well good luck man. It'll be nice to get honest people behind the counter again
For Sure, Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its coming along. Getting stuff done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

You sell ID
thats all you need for my approval //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

Thanks for the support. Were shooting a really nice video and having it edited by a production company for the site. Really trying to get a good location right now. Hardly any drive in style business offices on main streets anymore unless I go Denver. I think we will end up 58th/ralston area. Got a few different options. Its fun. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...