The Stereo Shop , Greensburg Pa.

Participant count
  • Participant list

2Dcore
10+ year member

F*It
PA.
You got to deal with Justin, He's a great guy that will take the time out to answer any question that you might have or to show you equipment and explain it. Plus he's the manager so he can work you a deal. They do custom installs to. They don't deal in the brands most of us on here use, They deal Rockford,Alpine,Boston & pioneer. I like that if you blow a sub or amp they have over the counter exchange, I blow a sub once and they gave me a new one no questions asked. (724)834-2074 Tell him Mike with the silver lowrider truck sent you, He'll really take care of you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...

About this thread

2Dcore

10+ year member
F*It
2Dcore
PA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date