Tips to avoid getting jacked

4 brothers tried to jack me in my driveway for my 71 chevrolet impala, on all gold center daytons, and vogue mayo and mustard tires, with 5K worth of Rockford , and 5K worth of wet look BMW emerald green paint
18 rounds of corbon 115 grain plus p plus out of my glock 19 layed them out in the driveway

if you can't stop em glock em
How about don't drive a ghetto-fabulous car and move the **** out of the ghetto. West Palm is like ****ing Mogadishu

with all those nice tips being said all i have to say is watch your mirrors because some people want wait till u park they will take it while your still in it and its hard to act tuff looking down the barrell of a gun and even if u got one in your car what you gon do when he got his pulled out first so just be safe and watch your surroundings and the chicks you hang out with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOVE THE **** OUT OF THE GHETTO!!!!!

Detroit is the biggest crime-ridden shithole in the USA. It's like a little slice of Liberia right here at home.

How about don't drive a ghetto-fabulous car and move the **** out of the ghetto. West Palm is like ****ing Mogadishu
i live in a 1/2 million dollar home

175 house gated community

all white home owners

5k a year in property taxes

it might be a conspiracy but brothers have access to cars and those cars can drive them were to money is

do you think bad people go to the getto to steal or do you think they go were the money is

point is a gun is great protection and bad things happen anywhere anytime

take you head out of your azz & don't have a complacent attitude

don't slip and they won't grip

i live in a 1/2 million dollar home175 house gated community

all white home owners

5k a year in property taxes

it might be a conspiracy but brothers have access to cars and those cars can drive them were to money is

do you think bad people go to the getto to steal or do you think they go were the money is

point is a gun is great protection and bad things happen anywhere anytime

take you head out of your azz & don't have a complacent attitude

don't slip and they won't grip
If you are getting car-jacked INSIDE your gated community you might want to talk to the homeowners association there about their security.

I doubt there's a statistic, but I bet 90% of crime involving theft of property happens within 15 miles of a dope/crack neighborhood.

Having a gun is outstanding, but not being near a war-zone is even better. Just saying, I spent a few years in Florida and the whole east coast is the same, from rt 1 to the ocean is like tropical paradise, from rt 1 inland you typically don't want to stop at red lights.

Move up to Central Vermont or North Dakota and I promise you'll never get car-jacked.

Smart start/ alarms are smart for the fact that you know exactly whats happening with your car where ever you are. Another thing titan innovations has a "Text to start" module that has one thing over all there prodocessors it also gives you a warning for battery disconnect, door opening trunk rlease and alarm.

I keep it pretty simple.. a 2 way alarm with a decently hidden brain along with a very well hidden way to disable the trunk release switch. Also, my hood release cable is unhooked.. takes 5 seconds to hook back up but you have to find it first.

Since there is no keyhole in my trunk and the only way to lay the back seats down is via the release IN the trunk, the thieves would have to pry my trunk open. My nosey neighbors wouldn't allow that to happen if I wasn't near the vehicle.

By the time the thief breaks in to my car, finds the brain to my alarm and cuts the wires, it's already alerted me and I'm on the way to ruin his/her day.

These are oddly-shaped head screws that you can get from any hardware store. Nearly ALL thieves carry a flat screwdriver and/or phillips screwdriver all the time. A hex or square head screw will definitely slow them down. If your amp is bolted to the amp rack like this, there's NO WAY they can take your equipment.. but make sure your amp rack is bolted as well.

Rebuilt engines for sale

Good tips. I just bought this cool looking strobe light I was thinking of hooking it up when my alarm goes off but I think im just going to run it to my dome light so when my door or doors are open the light will scare them rats away im also going to install a bright LED instead of the old school light it has to warn people that my ride has a alarm. My son in law has one on his windshield right in the middle it's very visable.

This is funny....i was just scared shitless tonight because the cops were riding through here shining thier light like they were looking for someone. when i realized i didn't close my seats or bring my face plate in....Ive had about 1000$ worth of stuff stolen from me in the past year....im paranoid....time to get a car alarm...ya know the ones that call you and scream like hell

This is funny....i was just scared shitless tonight because the cops were riding through here shining thier light like they were looking for someone. when i realized i didn't close my seats or bring my face plate in....Ive had about 1000$ worth of stuff stolen from me in the past year....im paranoid....time to get a car alarm...ya know the ones that call you and scream like hell
and annoy everyone around you? Yea, i know those.

Btw, BS: there are no chicks on this forum

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...