Tucson car audio competitions

Participant count
  • Participants list

Smogden
10+ year member

They are coming!!! Tucson will be having fully sanctioned car audio competitions. We will be posting shows and dates soon! Let us know who is interested! We will be offering SPL, SQL, Park and Pound, Installation, show and shine, and a kids division!

I can not confirm nor deny!!! Lol

There is only one sanctioning body doing shows in Arizona. USACI has done 1 show in Arizona this year and that was the IFO here in Tucson and IASCA has done one show as well. USACI does not have an area director for this area.

We are hoping that bringing these shows to Tucson will help the industry and get the buzz going strong again.

cool ,i would have been nice if i could have set up a show when i was there a couple of weeks ago.i dont think there is a db drag judge there either

Where are you at now?

We know that SPL will always have bass heads in it. We want to get a good SQL push. maybe do

Some SQL only stuff as well.

I'm pretty sure we can put up some great SPL numbers out of Tucson.

Ace- what do you mean by military perks?

We want to get the Air Force men and women involved. We are open to ideas. There is a big military population here in Tucson and that can not be ignored.

Ace- what do you mean by military perks? We want to get the Air Force men and women involved. We are open to ideas. There is a big military population here in Tucson and that can not be ignored.
ment discounts or free competing. I could get a few I know on base to compete if so.

Well I dunno- that would have to be discussed. Free competing is pretty much unheard of. I will tell that our sanctioning body is one of the most affordable. I have competed USACI and they wanted in the neighborhood of $35-40 per class.

Now with us you can compete in everything for $100. Sounds like a lot but it is really pretty good if you ask me. For the $100 you woul get 2 passes in SPL, 2 passes in park and pound, install, SQL, RTA or show ad shine. That saves you $50 and you are getting national points. I mean there are areas that can be worked. I am military myself so I have to pay just like the next guy. We do have trophies at all events for 1st-3rd place in each class. If you enter the best of best for $100 you could be coming home with some serious hardware.

The shows are always fun. The social aspect is priceless. There are some guys that really know their stuff and are always there to be helpful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...