Tunes of Metairie

Decipha
10+ year member

www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com
Located near the clearview shopping center on veterans hwy. My lady friend with benefits went in to get a replacement sub that was blown during installation at mobile1 - what kinda shiit is that?? Tunes sold her a JL 10w3v3-2 for $100 with a lifetime warranty. The guy was so nice he took her old sub out the box and put the new one in. He also disposed of the old sub and then proceeded to give her his phone number. Very nice people at tunes. Only place I'd recommend for car audio in the new orleans and surrounding area.

be sure to stay away from MobileOne, kids that work their don't know the difference between ohms and hertz. Seriously, I asked.

The shop I work at installs any amp, wether you buy it there or not... so I dont see why they wouldnt. Of course, theyre gonna charge you a fee to do it, but thats kinda a given. What kinda amp?

Well I sent an email to Tunes asking if they install amps that they didnt sell, and whether or not I could supply the amp kit. If they won't install it then I'd be driving to slidell, phantom.

And by the way, how much would you think it would cost to install the amp with or without bringing my own amp kit? I want to see if TOS has a much better deal.

Bringing your own amp kit wont cost extra, but if you need one, they have some there that will be tacked on to the install price. My boss says that installing an amp will run ya about $35. I personally dont work in the bay, but in out other store where we do retail. Our store got flooded so I work in the mall location and the install bay is just a little bit away.

This weekend I built a box for my new 15" Fi SSD and today I went looking for a speaker terminal, 12gauge wire, and conenctors to connect wire and terminal. I went to Radioshack(lol), Bestbuy(rotfl), and CircuitCity(****!) No one knew the difference between a speaker terminal cup and a **** wiring harness for a head unit. I asked to see their speaker wire and they showed me a rinky dink amp kit, probably 10gauge.

I would be more than happy to drive across the lake if that meant an encounter with someone who actually knew a thing or two about car audio. I have an amp and a 15" sub that I still need to wire in the box I built that I need to have installed. The only thing I'm missing is an amp kit, but I'd rather buy a decent one from Knukonceptz than pay some mobil one douche twice as much to use one of their own.

So, Phantom, what is T.O.S. like? What would that install cost me?

^^^ ok, I got it. you must have posted as I was typing.

Well I'll decide after I wire the sub where I'll go, and if Tunes will do the install. I may come by Slidell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Decipha

10+ year member
www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com
Decipha
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies