Tunes of Metairie

Is it some random warehouse looking building?
I went to a weak comp there like 2 weeks ago, i dont know if i was tunes though...but it was like a random warehouse looking thing....is that it?
It was if it was off of Clearview near vets.

I have an existing install that I did personally when I had my 2 channel amp. Now I have a mono amp and it doesnt work. Would Tunes rerun the entire car if I had a kit and if so, how much?

There's a JL kit for $30 shipped off eBays

I am just not convinced I received a deaf amp... heh

I shut my eyes for a few blinks and the louisiana forum wakes up

don't forget gents, they also have chaos in kenner on williams by the treasure chest

another little chinese owned audio shop on williams by troop b

and another audio place on causeway in metairie (not exact on location)

don't forget gents, they also have chaos in kenner on williams by the treasure chestanother little chinese owned audio shop on williams by troop b

and another audio place on causeway in metairie (not exact on location)

Ghee, that sounds really racist b/c the guy that actually is Vietnamese. the shop you're refering to on Causeway is Prestige which is owned by a white guy, Cory, who has prices higher than giraffe *****. why no check out Wesley at Anything Car Audio and Perfomance on Delaware behind the Long John Silver's on Williams, dude does awesome glass work plus he'll show you some of his work if you ask.

any of you locals go to the bonnabel boat launch or the camaro firebird meets on the weekends?

if you see a blue, black, or red thunderbird sc its mine, could be either me or my brother driving. The blue one is mean, you can't miss it.

i'd go to the boat launch but too many kids out there attracting cops not to mention there is too much bs to deal with about ppl knowing ppl that know ppl that have a car that is faster than mine. no one just hangs out or runs what they brung any more.

good to know that we have some decent shops in La. The guys who own the shops in Hammond are stupid and know nothing.
i have to agree here one shop in the whole area that i know of but i can say they arent that bad on prices and the owner can be haggled down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Decipha

10+ year member
www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com
Decipha
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies