600W x 1 Bridged @ 4 Ohms

# Freq Response: 10Hz-50KHz

# Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB

# THD: 0.03%

# Channel Separation: 80dB

# Length: 17"

# Width: 12"

# Height: 2.75"

Can I get 600 to the 12w6? I don't think so.

I cant decide if i'd be better of with a single 15inch d1 sub wired at 2ohms or a d2 wired at 1 ohms. Thoughts?
wellit depends, if its a power hungry sub get the d2 so you can get a 1 ohm stable amp

I went to the Rockford Wizard on the site for help..
well.. I have Three 4 ohm DVC subs. the wiring on the diagram doesn't help.. are they saying to hook one coil to itself? or to hook across from one Coil's + to the other coils -?

sorry if thats confusing, I'll take some pics.. but I did get a result of 2.6 ohms.

But I want to double check my wiring.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp?submitted=true&woofer_qty=3&woofer_imp=4
That link is very clear to me. Is there a certain part of it that you don't understand? Each woofer will show an 8ohm load and then with 3 x 8 ohm woofers wired in parallel, that is 8/3=2.66ohm.

Hello everyone. I have a couple of questions, and I was wondering if u guys can help me. I have these subs, 2:

http://www.amazon.com/Kicker-CompVR-07CVR124-subwoofer-4-ohm/dp/B000MSSOWQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232689236&sr=8-1

Kicker 12" 4ohm DVC. So I was wondering if I got 2 of these amps one for each sub ofc, I would get 400 RMs out of those subs theorically.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_2068ZX4001/Kicker-08ZX400-1.html?tp=115

1_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

In the diagram I have 2 ohm, So I would get the actually 400 RMS that the amp has theorically. Would these amps would work just fine. I won't have problems with burn fuses or overheating the amp? ... Thx in advance all...peace..

hi got a lil question... i have one 12" audiobahn immortal qvc 2ohm wired to 2ohm

and a a rockford p3 12" dual 4ohm wired to 2ohm..

the amp is a audiobahn a2300hct 2 channel can i wire these subs to 1ohm or should i just buy another rf p3 .... the amp is stable to 1ohm.... any comments suggestions....thanx in advance...

hi got a lil question... i have one 12" audiobahn immortal qvc 2ohm wired to 2ohmand a a rockford p3 12" dual 4ohm wired to 2ohm..

the amp is a audiobahn a2300hct 2 channel can i wire these subs to 1ohm or should i just buy another rf p3 .... the amp is stable to 1ohm.... any comments suggestions....thanx in advance...
don't mix subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.