Were To get Deaden in Denver

It has been over 4 years since I lived in Aurora, but I ususally went to a shop on I believe Buckley (might be Chambers though) and Iliff... If it is is still in business, that is.

And there is one on Alameda and I believe Chambers road... Again, if it is still in business.

Theres also a Car Toys that Ive been to many a time on Parker and Quincy roads.. Again these are all in Aurora and Centennial.

As far as Denver goes, I know of none, but hope that helped you some at least.

It has been over 4 years since I lived in Aurora, but I ususally went to a shop on I believe Buckley (might be Chambers though) and Iliff... If it is is still in business, that is.
And there is one on Alameda and I believe Chambers road... Again, if it is still in business.

Theres also a Car Toys that Ive been to many a time on Parker and Quincy roads.. Again these are all in Aurora and Centennial.

As far as Denver goes, I know of none, but hope that helped you some at least.
u remmeber what the place is call on alameda i know car toys on parker rd

but they to expensive on stuff

gahhhh!! online sales?? COme on fellas...support your local brick and mortar shops man, if all you bass freaks keep buyin gear online, whos gunna host the spl shows? ohhh yeah the same kind of lame ducks that have been for past few worthless years. Think OUTSIDE the box gentlemen. Sound On Wheels @ 7864 w. Colfax in Lakewood sells Dynamat, Quality auto clowns sells it as well. Some of the Aurora shops like KTC Audio on iliff and chambers, Stereo *****house on 6th and chambers, they too have some sort of damping material. Get off the net and shop the shops, meet some real people with real knowledge. not just the catalog information.

PEACE!!

Mike

HAHA, All That Bass I couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunatly for us in the Denver area, we don't have a lot of options. For a big city, we are really lacking in the car audio scene.

GIJOE, I agree, to an extent, the car audio shops around Denver are slim pickins, at leats the ones that are knowledgeable. There are shops all over Denver, but most are just fly by nights, that wont last long. But its mostly because of the internet shoppers, I'll admit there are some deals that are unbelievable on the net, but places like crutchfield sell @ MSRP and people think they are getting such a great deal. Then they turn around and buy the install card, for x amount of dollars, which is more then the local shops charge in the first place. Plus wait time for shipping, blah blah blah.. haha People are amazing!! wow that was almost like a vent session huh?

see ya guys

Mike

We are lacking in a sense of quantity of amazing shops. But for hands down the baddest in Colorado, it is definately Highline Car Audio.

I stopped in last night and got to take a look. Their past installs are amazing... their website only gives you a taste. I have determined to have my S2K built there. The ideas we have created sound rediculous (literally).

Now if the wife would just let me get it all before Christmas....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...