Southeast Region Wew Lad

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Yet 99% of all those girls were taken and a few were still too friendly lol. When do you see single girls at shows like this?
And no adulbrich 10 year olds don't count
Girls being "taken" hasn't always stopped me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif these days, girls with boyfriends are too friendly imo.

Never been to a show, so I can't say

lol i was talking about that yesterday, i'll mess around with a chick thats taken even engaged or married, but since ive gotten older it's something no longer worth the drama

if you were there seeing all the fine ass 20 somethings youd be checking it out and seeing whats up too, no chance of being shot down if you're not asking them out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

lol i was talking about that yesterday, i'll mess around with a chick thats taken even engaged or married, but since ive gotten older it's something no longer worth the drama
if you were there seeing all the fine ass 20 somethings youd be checking it out and seeing whats up too, no chance of being shot down if you're not asking them out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif
i smell deturance.. answer the QUESTION! who cooked breakfast!!??

maybe my stentance structure is bad but i have an excellent comperhension and vocabulary..

i know you gotta look that one up....

"tried scoring with every girl"
Super thirsty and strikes out a lot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Funny. But coming from a "strip club addict" how big is the mirror here?

Funny. But coming from a "strip club addict" how big is the mirror here?
QZHiiP3.gif

how did i not think of this?!

Sorry I didn't get to meet up with y'all. I drove down and only stayed for a little while. Got fed up with all the traffic and my ******* team mate lied and told me we had a hotel room booked and we didnt... So of course its impossible to get a room that night. So I drove back home.

lol wasn't a fun drive..

should of hit me up or some of the others around, would of been happy to let you crash at my place and im sure someone with a hotel would of hooked you up

...but your dbag teammate would of slept on my patio

should of hit me up or some of the others around, would of been happy to let you crash at my place and im sure someone with a hotel would of hooked you up
...but your dbag teammate would of slept on my patio
Thank man. I honestly didnt think about it. Oh yea he slept in a ******* tint lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Eggroll

RingsOfSaturn>your music
Eggroll
Death Metal > Your Music
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from