What’s the new Forum Boner?

The 95 would laugh, then cry at your amp. Yeah it'll work but ...buy another 2500 and then get the 95 and then you'll be in business. I'd go with the 35, and keep the box small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea. Just shot them an email. I’ll see what they can tell me. I know you mentioned the 3512 but it seems like the 95 series is closer to what the amp will be pushing. Unless those are extremely under rated subs?

and yes on the bump out. Looks pretty close to 3 inches. 
With impedance rise you would probably clamp 1200-1500w out of that amp for a daily setup. You would need a 4kw + amp to begin to tickle a 9500.

The 95 would laugh, then cry at your amp. Yeah it'll work but ...buy another 2500 and then get the 95 and then you'll be in business. I'd go with the 35, and keep the box small.

With impedance rise you would probably clamp 1200-1500w out of that amp for a daily setup. You would need a 4kw + amp to begin to tickle a 9500.
I know the new kicker stuff is junk but the zx2500 birthed at over 2700 watts.... just sayin....  Would I really lose half the wattage in impedance rise?

Definitely, impedance rise is generally 2-3x your nomimal load. So if you are starting at 2 ohms, the rise will make it more like 4-6ohms.
Ah. Did not ever realize that. Thanks foe the info. Well dd emailed me asking for pics so hopefully they will have more info for me. Maybe I won’t have to spend anything to put a system in this car. I’ll update once I hear back. 

so that's what you have a boney for these days?
they are very popular even tawhore has wolfram amp after i mentioned them over a yr ago and he said oh gramps talking about crap brands again.. now he has them.. so glad i'm on 10 other pages where i win free speakers and peeps actually make theads to thank me for my help and 10 other chime in to praise me instead of talk ****., which seems is still all this jr high school is still about.. hell i'm even admin on a  page, so peeps like 8 on here wouldn't last long i'm sure lol..

Wow being an admin on a Facebook group must be amazing! Deleting spam post like a boss! So jealous.....

joke2.jpg

they are very popular even tawhore has wolfram amp after i mentioned them over a yr ago and he said oh gramps talking about crap brands again.. now he has them.. so glad i'm on 10 other pages where i win free speakers and peeps actually make theads to thank me for my help and 10 other chime in to praise me instead of talk ****., which seems is still all this jr high school is still about.. hell i'm even admin on a  page, so peeps like 8 on here wouldn't last long i'm sure lol..
Please protect your peanut when diving into the deep end gramps.

That kiddie pool can hurt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.