Who Competes?

Sounds like you should invest $25 into a volt meter to keep an eye on drop to ensure you don't damage anything. Very small investment that will save you hundreds.
Pretty sure its a wiring issue, I think I can't for the life of me remember what gauge wire I have I think its 8 gauge, anyways I have my Type R wired to 2 ohms on an alpine mrx-m100 @1000watts, probably too much power being drawn at that watts for my 8gauge. The volt meter is on my todo list though.

i just enjoy driving out to them and meeting new people. next year im hoping to venture into more than dbdrag/bassrace. hoping that if iasca comes to cali then i will be doing some of that, and maybe even try out some meca classes if there are some somewhat closer to me.

To be honest I don't enjoy competing and shows. Biggest reason I just tipped my hat after I got knocked off the hill. I'd rather stay home then go to a show anymore.

Pretty you're not correct on this one. Just a simple search on termpro showed 2 in the month of June alone.
Yes they come in June 1 was Mecca and the other was iasca(?) but one doesn't even do a show in fla their in Tennessee and I'm not drivin 12 hours to go to a show for 6 hours max..

I went to the small one u counted and the other I wasn't able to go to. But if u know more upcoming do tell as I would be there.

I drive much more then 12 hours for shows and I don't compete any longer(retired). When i did I went all over the US... literally.
Well now everyone is in the same job class as car audio or money bracket as some people. And driving at $4 a gallon even in my coupe I'm still looking at a huge gas bill and hotel stay and that don't even count my friends car.. I think a better promotion and representation of the organizations would allow ppl to give a better turn out IMO. 1 show per organization kinda shows a small amount of interest in the fla region and I have been to many local small shows and seen huge suv installs burp boxes hitting 155+ and even a 165 and couple 160+ sealed on the dash.

More shows more interest IMO...

I would love if I had any option other than USACi within 300 miles. I'd really like to do BassRace.
^^^THIS! I'm with ya brother...i miss bassracing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stereo_luver

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
stereo_luver
kennesaw, GA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date