wire amp kits and big 3 kits for sale

mylows10
5,000+ posts

B2,singer,ampere rep
monterey , ca
Item(s) for Sale:

0 and 4 gauge cca wire ,amp kits and big 3 kits

Item(s) Description/Condition: new and cut to order amp kits are as follows ,17 ft power wire with 0 gauge holder and fuse 250 amp and a 17 ft stinger seroes 4000 rca 2 channel 3 ft ground and remote wire

Price: amp kits $60 shipped big 3 kits $45 shipped ,wire 0 gauge 1.80 per ft also stinger series 4000 rca's new

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: usps flatrateView attachment 26541216View attachment 26541217View attachment 26541218View attachment 26541219

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you do any OFC kits. I need to check with one of my customers currently planning an install he needs an amp kit Let me see if he still needs one or if he already ordered he also will need a big 3 kit. I just was curious if you do any OFC for my project rest of wire is already copper would like to stay copper.

I ordered the CCA wiring and it arrived yesterday and I wanna say a few things...

1. This guy is very pleasant to deal with. I had a very specific order that I wanted and he accommodated me with exactly what I was looking for.

2. The quality of the wire is quite good. Very large, very flexible, very fine strands and lots of em. It's good looking wire and the jacket colors match form one size to the next (I got 0g and 4g). The connectors are on VERY well.

3. I'm the type of person who researches things many times before buying and I'm always looking for the best performance/value I can. I have to say that for the price this wire represents one heck of a value.

Thanks for the wire!

I ordered the CCA wiring and it arrived yesterday and I wanna say a few things...
1. This guy is very pleasant to deal with. I had a very specific order that I wanted and he accommodated me with exactly what I was looking for.

2. The quality of the wire is quite good. Very large, very flexible, very fine strands and lots of em. It's good looking wire and the jacket colors match form one size to the next (I got 0g and 4g). The connectors are on VERY well.

3. I'm the type of person who researches things many times before buying and I'm always looking for the best performance/value I can. I have to say that for the price this wire represents one heck of a value.

Thanks for the wire!
Any time feed back is appreciated always

I don't need a whole kit, I need a few feet of good 4 gauge. What do you have ? Battery is in trunk so makes it a little easier lol.

Still got kits?
Always have kits yes

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I don't need a whole kit, I need a few feet of good 4 gauge. What do you have ? Battery is in trunk so makes it a little easier lol.
Cca or ofc have lots of cca. A little bit of ofc left

Awesome customer service and even though I just placed my order, his quick responses and all forum members feedback have me feeling good about my purchase. Good doing business with you!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.