Ztech-Audio+(Terre Haute)

Participant count
  • Participant list

TDH Rogers
10+ year member

this used to be a great shop... but now adays they are quite questionable... its not a bad store but their car audio side is dropping down to sucky imo... way overpriced, they dont know how to properly build enclosures, and they try to sell stuff for more than MSRP... great guys to talk to... but i personally wouldnt have anything except alarms and remote starts installed there... also AC mic ftl...

having said that... the one or 2 shows they have a year are over the top!!! they give out free **** and they always have some sort of female contest... wet t-shirt, bikini contest, ect... and they allow beer!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I've got a set of those AL rcas on my sub amp. Never had a problem swapping in amps to test with them
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
As the title states, I'm selling my 10W6v2D4. This sub is in excellent shape and was recently re-coned to replace all internal soft parts (you'll...

About this thread

TDH Rogers

10+ year member
TDH Rogers
Marshall,IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from